Effective Date: February 14, 2022
- Personal Information.In using the Site, you may be disclosing and Cellipont may be collecting certain information from and about you. This may include personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) that you are asked to submit in filling out any on-line order form, on-line customer or visitor registration, on-line requests for product and/or service information, and inquiries or submissions in response to potential or actual Cellipont career opportunities. The information may include personal contact information, such as your name, title, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), company/organization name and address, and ordering and billing details, and in the case of career submissions, employment and education history and other information of a personal nature. While the submission of this information through the Site is your choice, you may not be able to access any or all products and/or services offered by Cellipont through the Site if such information is not provided. If you do not wish to submit such information through the Site, you may contact Cellipont by visiting our Contact Us page to access such products and/or services.
- Other Information. In addition to the foregoing Personal Information, Cellipont may collect certain other information while you are using the Site, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website from which you have accessed the Site, the URLs that you have visited on the Site, the content you access, the functions, products, or services you use on the Site, location information, the date and time of your visit(s) to the Site, your computer’s operating system, your computer’s unique identifier (e.g., CPU serial number), the browser you are using to access the Site, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you are accessing the Site. Some of this information is collected through your voluntary submissions of information. Some of this information is collected through the use of “cookies” (see “Cookies” below), which may be placed onto your computer. Some of this information is collected through other technologies.
- Your Consent.In providing Personal Information to Cellipont through the Site, you are consenting and agreeing to our collection and use of that information in accordance with this Policy.
- Cellipont is a Global Company Headquartered in the U.S.Our headquarters are located in the United States. You acknowledge and consent that any information you provide or we may collect may be used, processed, and transferred to the U.S. and other countries or territories and that those countries or territories may not offer the same level of data protection as the country where you reside.
- Use and Processing of Your Information.
- Cellipont will use and process your Personal Information and other information to process any orders, transactions or requests for information. We may also use and process your Personal Information and other information for marketing purposes (e.g., to offer or furnish additional information to you about Cellipont, its products and/or services), to personalize the types of information you receive from Cellipont, to store your interests and preferences in order to customize your use of the Site, to communicate with you (such as for product support and billing issues), to verify compliance with any agreement governing the use of the Site, its content or our products and/or services, to authenticate customers and users, to evaluate how the Site is being used and the audience the Site is reaching, to compile, identify and analyze trends and interests that help us improve the Site and/or the products and services that we offer, and to develop and improve the content and operation of the Site or our products and/or services to better serve the needs of our customers and users.
- Personal Information may also be aggregated with such information from other visitors to the Site such that the information no longer personally identifies you. We may use and process the aggregated information for the general purpose of evaluating our market and/or business trends, our customer and user demographics, interests and behavior, our past and future product and/or service offerings and/or pricing, or other aspects of our business. We may share such aggregated information with our business partners, vendors, distributors or other collaborators, for these same purposes. We may also sell or license such aggregate information to one or more third parties for use and process in a similar manner.
- Legal Basis. Cellipont processes and transfers Personal Information and other information where you consent to us doing so. However, there are a number of instances where we do not require your consent to engage in the processing or transfer of your Personal Information or other information. We are not required to, and may lawfully choose not to, solicit your consent for the processing or transfer of your Personal Information or other information for those purposes which have a statutory basis, such as: the transfer or processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you or your company/organization and Cellipont (including any of its affiliates or subsidiaries); the transfer or processing is required by applicable law; the transfer or processing is necessary, or legally required, on important public interest grounds, for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or to protect your vital interests; or the transfer or processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party. For example, we have a legitimate interest in marketing our products and/or services to existing and potential customers to increase sales.
- Cellipont has implemented and follows appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of your Personal Information. However, you should know that neither we nor any other Internet site can fully eliminate these security risks and shall not be liable for any unauthorized access.
- Linked Websites.This Policy does not apply to any third party websites linked from the Site or that may provide links to the Site. Any use of such third party websites shall be governed by the privacy and other policies of such other websites, and Cellipont accepts no responsibility for the privacy and/or security of any information you may submit to any third party websites.
- Changes to this Policy.We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. When we make changes, we will post the changed Policy at the Site and it will become effective immediately. Your continued access to or use of the Site represents your acceptance of such changed Policy.
- Sharing of Information.In the normal course of business, we may disclose and transfer your Personal Information and other information to, and share it with, our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, consultants, contractors, vendors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including, without limitation, our authorized distributors, marketing partners, hosting providers and payment processors. We may also disclose and transfer your Personal Information and other information to, and share it with, third parties in order to conduct or conclude business transfers, such as in the sale or purchase of businesses, mergers, consolidations, or liquidations.
- Release of Information. We will release your Personal Information only if you direct us to do so (such as through a function or feature within the Site, our products and/or services, or other action or communication you make) or as permitted by this Policy, or any applicable contract between us and you or your company/organization. We may also release collected information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation, court action, to enforce or apply any applicable contract between us and you or your company/organization, to prevent abuse of the Site or our products and/or services, or if necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Cellipont (including any of its affiliates and subsidiaries), employees, customers, users or others. We also may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- The Site and our products and services are not directed towards minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors that use the Site or our products and/or services.
- We may retain collected information, even after you remove it from the Site, in order for us to comply with law, to enforce any rights in connection with the Site, its content or our products and/or services, to use as provided in this Policy, or any applicable contract between us and you or your company/organization, and to resolve disputes. Collected information may persist indefinitely.
- Opting Out.Unless you tell us otherwise by “unsubscribing” or “opting out”, we may also contact you regarding other products, services and related information that may be of interest to you. You can exercise your right to prevent such contact by setting your preferences on the Site or sending a letter to Cellipont Bioservices, 12860 Danielson Court, Suite B, Poway, CA 92064, attention: Legal Department. Please note that you may not unsubscribe or opt-out of account management communications (e.g., billing, status emails, support issues).
- Contacting You.We may contact you as described in this Policy, or any applicable contract between us and you or your company/organization, including as necessary in connection with the Site or the products and/or services you use (e.g., to provide you support, updates to the products and/or services, resolve billing issues, etc.).
- EU Supplement. If you are an EU citizen and/or accessing the Site in the European Economic Area, then this Supplement may apply in addition to the above.
- Transfers of your Personal Information may be made to entities located outside the European Economic Area, including entities located in the United States, for processing consistent with the purposes above. Cellipont will implement appropriate contractual measures to ensure that the relevant Cellipont companies and third parties outside the European Economic Area provide an adequate level of protection to your Personal Information as set out in this notice and as required by applicable law.
- If our processing of your Personal Information is covered by EU law you may also lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection supervisory authority in your country of residence. You can find the relevant supervisory authority name and contact details under http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.